careless adjective (NO ATTENTION)
- I tackled him about his careless work and frequent absences.
- He's very careless with his money.
- His work is full of careless mistakes.
- She didn't mean to damage the painting, but she was too careless with it.
- She's rather careless about her appearance.
careless adjective (NO WORRY)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
adverb uk /ˈkeə.ləs.li/ us /ˈker.ləs.li/
- He tossed the paper carelessly into the bin.
- He drives rather carelessly.
- I carelessly left the keys on the table.
He told me off for driving carelessly.
noun [ U ] uk /ˈkeə.ləs.nəs/ us /ˈker.ləs.nəs/