cash machinenoun [C]uk /ˈkæʃ məˌʃiːn/ us /ˈkæʃ məˌʃiːn/ mainly UK (UK also cashpoint, US usually ATM)
- This credit card allows you to withdraw up to £200 a day from cash machines.
- The bank's closed now, but I can get some money out from the cash machine with my card.
- Can you tell me where the nearest cash machine is, please?
- I've just got to pop to the cash machine - I've got nothing in my purse.
- The cash machine said it was temporarily out of order; it probably needs refilling.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: