This has been a challenging time for us all.
- He resigned from the company in order to take a more challenging job.
- She doesn't find the general knowledge crossword challenging enough.
- You did that so well that I'm going to give you something a bit more challenging to do this time.
- It's when you find yourself in a really challenging situation that you find out what you are capable of.
- Some of the scenes were extremely challenging for an inexperienced actor.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: