charm noun (ATTRACTION)
a woman of great charm
Even as a young boy he knew how to turn on the charm (= be pleasant intentionally) when he wanted something.
- I was dazzled by his charm and good looks.
- I don't trust that easy charm of his.
- He won't get the job through charm alone .
- He was an actor of effortless charm.
- He's totally lacking in charm.
charm noun (LUCKY OBJECT)
charm noun (JEWELLERY)
charmverb [ T often passive ]uk /tʃɑːm/ us /tʃɑːrm/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: