cheapadjectiveuk /tʃiːp/ us /tʃiːp/
cheap adjective (LOW PRICE)
- We bought a cheap package tour to Spain and stayed in a big hotel by the sea.
- Bicycles are a cheap and efficient form of transport.
- I know a great restaurant where the drink's cheap and the food's great.
- I bought some flowers that were going cheap.
- It's only a cheap ring but it has great sentimental value for me.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
cheap adjective (LOW QUALITY)
cheap adjective (UNGENEROUS)
cheap adjective (DRESSED SEXILY)
cheap adjective (UNKIND)