— phrasal verb with check uk /tʃek/ us /tʃek/ verb
- May I settle my bill, please? I'd like to check out.
- Please remember to leave your room keys at reception when you check out.
- When she went to check out, the hotel manager presented her with a huge phone bill.
- Could you ask the taxi driver to wait - we're just checking out.
- I noticed an elderly lady at reception checking out when we came down for breakfast.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: