Examples from literature
- A lively looking porter stood on the rear platform of a sleeping-car in the Pennsylvania station when a fussy and choleric old man clambered up the steps.
- He appears to have been a man of great energy and originality of character, concealing an excellent heart under the roughest manners and most choleric of tempers.
- I visualised the choleric blue eye of the Colonel and shuddered.
- Jeanne was a choleric person and a miser.
- The choleric eyes of the president softened a little, and grew grave as they studied the impassive face of the young man.