Christmas timenoun [ U ]uk /ˈkrɪs.məs taɪm/ us /ˈkrɪs.məs taɪm/ old use Christmastide, uk /ˈkrɪs.məs.taɪd/ us
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- At Christmas time we got candy and apples, but these oranges and bananas and stuff like that wasn't out then.
- Only think, it is almost Christmas time, only two days now to Christmas.
- She had now no place which she could call her own, or to which she would instinctively turn at Christmas time.
- The leaves of this tree have a very sweet odor and are in demand at Christmas time.
- They started out late in November, expecting to get back about Christmas time.