cigarette papernoun [ C ]uk /sɪɡ.əˈret ˌpeɪ.pər/ us /ˈsɪɡ.ə.ret ˌpeɪ.pɚ/
Examples from literature
- At his elbow was a jar of tobacco, a sheaf of brown cigarette papers and a scattering of books.
- From one of his pockets he drew out tobacco and cigarette papers.
- He was delicately taking a cigarette paper from a little case.
- Johnny's hand trembled when he tried to shake a little tobacco into a cigarette paper.
- There were times when you couldn't have got a cigarette paper between me and that four-foot weapon.