circlenounuk /ˈsɜː.kəl/ us /ˈsɝː.kəl/
circle noun (SHAPE)
- The teacher asked us to form a circle and join hands.
- She drew a geometric design of overlapping circles.
- Aim at the yellow circle in the centre of the board.
- Draw a circle 30 centimetres in circumference.
- Start by tracing around the base of a mug or small plate with a pencil to get a circle.
circle noun (GROUP)
circle noun (UPPER FLOOR)
circleverbuk /ˈsɜː.kəl/ us /ˈsɝː.kəl/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: