clashverbuk /klæʃ/ us /klæʃ/
clash verb (FIGHT)
clash verb (COMPETE)
clash verb (NOT ATTRACTIVE)
clash verb (HAPPEN TOGETHER)
clash verb (LOUD NOISE)
clashnounuk /klæʃ/ us /klæʃ/
clash noun (FIGHT)
- The final will be a clash of the titans.
- There was a violent clash between rival supporters after the match.
- The fear is that these minor clashes may develop into all-out confrontation.
- Border clashes have led to increased friction between the two countries.
- 30 demonstrators were killed in clashes with the security forces over the weekend.
clash noun (NOT ATTRACTIVE)
clash noun (HAPPENING TOGETHER)
clash noun (LOUD NOISE)