classroomnoun [C]uk /ˈklɑːs.ruːm/ /-rʊm/ us /ˈklæs-/
- I don't think another desk will fit into this classroom.
- There was so much noise in the classroom that I could hardly hear myself think.
- The children's work has been mounted on cards and put up on the walls of the classroom.
- Students are expected to be quiet and obedient in the classroom.
- The children put up posters on the classroom walls.
- The classroom presented a cheerful busy atmosphere to the visitors .
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: