clickverbuk us /klɪk/
click verb (OPERATE COMPUTER)
- You draw the shape somewhere on your worksheet, click on it and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click 'File' in the menu bar, then click 'Exit'.
- Make sure the file you're copying to is open before you click 'Paste'.
- To open a new document, click 'File', then click 'New'.
- A website may have many different web pages for you to click on and explore.
click verb (MAKE SOUND)
click verb (BECOME FRIENDLY)
click verb (BECOME CLEAR)
clicknoun [C]uk us /klɪk/
click noun [C] (SOUND)
click noun [C] (COMPUTER OPERATION)