closurenounuk /ˈkləʊ.ʒər/ us /ˈkloʊ.ʒɚ/
- The city suffered another blow last month with the closure of the local car factory.
- The newspaper article touched a raw nerve - people still resent the closure of the local school.
- We, the undersigned, strongly object to the closure of St. Mary's Hospital: Jack James (Dr), Philippa Curry (Dr), Hugh Edwards.
- The closure of the company's German subsidiary caused a sharp wobble in its profits.
- The closure of the factory brought poverty to the town .