coincideverb [I]uk /ˌkəʊ.ɪnˈsaɪd/ us /ˌkoʊ.ɪnˈsaɪd/
- We timed our trip to coincide with my cousin's wedding.
- The publication of the book was planned to coincide with the screening of the television series.
- When I went to visit her in hospital, my visit coincided with Angela's.
- I have a feeling that coincides with our departmental meeting - can we make it Tuesday instead?
- We only get one day a week off, and our days off rarely coincide.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: