collectionnounuk us /kəˈlek.ʃən/
collection noun (THINGS TOGETHER)
- There's an Egyptian art collection on display at the museum at the moment.
- Rosie has a massive collection of furry toys.
- The curator guided us round the gallery, pointing out the most famous paintings in the collection.
- Her latest fashion collection features shimmering iridescent materials.
- Rachel bought yet another pair of shoes to add to her collection.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
collection noun (GETTING)