— phrasal verb with come uk /kʌm/ us /kʌm/ verb came, come
We've just come back from Amsterdam.
- When is Tom coming back from Ireland?
- I have to do a bit of shopping, but I'll come back later.
- I thought my rash had gone, but it seems to have come back.
- I came back to my home town to see if I could find out more about my parents.
- A lot of young people leave the town and never come back.
- It looks like beehive hairdos are coming back!
- All those 20s fashions are coming back.
- I hope tank tops never come back into fashion.