commitmentnounuk us /kəˈmɪt.mənt/
- The government yesterday reaffirmed its commitment to the current peace process.
- Marriage is no longer always seen as a lifetime commitment.
- She had a lifelong commitment to feminism.
- In spite of the scale of the famine, the relief workers struggled on with dauntless optimism and commitment.
- You're young and healthy and you have no commitments - you can do whatever you want.
- answer for sb/sth
- answer for sth
- answer to sb
- have sth on your hands idiom
- I am not my brother's keeper idiom
- in the hot seat idiom
- it's your own lookout idiom
- saddle sb with sth
- social contract