communicate verb (SHARE INFORMATION)
I find I just can't communicate with her.
- She went to see a clairvoyant who said he could communicate with her dead husband.
- She is that rare animal , a brilliant scientist who can communicate her ideas to ordinary people.
- Having knowledge is one thing but being able to communicate it to others is another kettle of fish.
- His skill lies in his ability to communicate quite complex ideas very simply.
- Coming up after the break, we have a man who claims he can communicate with fish.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words