complexadjectiveuk /ˈkɒm.pleks/ /kəmˈpleks/ us /kɑːmˈpleks/ /ˈkɑːm.pleks/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
complexnoun [C]uk /ˈkɒm.pleks/ us /ˈkɑːm.pleks/
complex noun [C] (BUILDING)
- They're planning to develop the whole site into a shopping complex.
- The hotel complex was a honeycomb of rooms and courtyards .
- The Council plans to knock the library down and replace it with a hotel complex.
- The office complex has an on-site nursery.
- They're building a new sports complex on the waterside.
complex noun [C] (BAD FEELING)