Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- He pushed his way through until he could reach the confectionery and news-stand in the main hallway.
- Strawberry or cranberry juice makes a fine coloring for frosting, sweet puddings and confectionery.
- The shop was a baker's, and the window was full of cakes and confectionery.
- They brought sweetmeats, confectionery, and tea, in fact the latter article was always ready.
- This method is used by most manufacturers of great varieties of walnut confectionery, some of which are shown in the picture.