confusedadjectiveuk us /kənˈfjuːzd/
- He kept contradicting himself when we were arguing - I think he was a little confused.
- She was found wandering in a confused state (of mind).
- I'm a bit confused about the arrangements for tonight - what time are we meeting?
- She was momentarily confused by the foreign road signs.
- The drugs she's taking make her drowsy and confused, but there are times when she's quite lucid.
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom
- off balance
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: