confusionnounuk us /kənˈfjuː.ʒən/
- A spokeswoman blamed the confusion on miscommunication between the company and its customers.
- The picture emerging in reports from the battlefield is one of complete confusion.
- Label your suitcases to prevent confusion.
- The confusion was caused when two numbers were accidentally transposed by a Social Security clerk.
- From every direction, people were running and shouting and falling over each other in a tumult of confusion.
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom
- off balance