continentnoun [C]uk /ˈkɒn.tɪ.nənt/ us /ˈkɑːn.t̬ən.ənt/
- Stanley traversed the African continent from west to east.
- You can't generalize about a continent as varied as Europe.
- The continents make up about 35% of the earth's crust.
- He decided to cycle across the continent to raise money for charity.
- The continents were once all part of one huge supercontinent.
continentadjectiveuk /ˈkɒn.tɪ.nənt/ us /ˈkɑːn.t̬ən.ənt/
- autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
- bladder lesion
- bladder polyp
- bladder tumour
- hyperoxaluria and oxalosis
- polycystic kidney disease
- prostate enlargement
- renal failure
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: