convenientadjectiveuk us /kənˈviː.ni.ənt/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
- An additional power switch for the radio is conveniently located next to the steering wheel.
- Conveniently, the supermarket is next to the station so I usually pop in on my way home.
- They have conveniently provided a return envelope for you to use.
- There is a cloakroom situated conveniently next to the front door.
- Steve had to rush off, rather conveniently, to a lunch appointment just when the customer really lost her temper.