A bike's a very convenient way of getting around.
What time would it be convenient for me to come over?
B1 near or easy to get to or use:
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /kənˈviː.ni.ənt.li/ us /kənˈviː.ni.ənt.li/
- An additional power switch for the radio is conveniently located next to the steering wheel.
- Conveniently, the supermarket is next to the station so I usually pop in on my way home.
- They have conveniently provided a return envelope for you to use.
- There is a cloakroom situated conveniently next to the front door.
- Steve had to rush off, rather conveniently, to a lunch appointment just when the customer really lost her temper.