a conventional wedding
- What a conventional, middle-aged attitude he has to life!
- Autosuggestive techniques can help in the treatment of diseases which cannot be cured by conventional medicine.
- I use a conventional oven.
- He despises their conventional attitudes.
- I prefer a more conventional style of dress.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
noun [ U ] uk /kənˌven.ʃənˈæl.ə.ti/ us /kənˌven.ʃənˈæl.ə.t̬i/
adverb uk /kənˈven.ʃən.əl.i/ us /kənˈven.ʃən.əl.i/