cooperationnoun [ U ]UK also co-operation uk /kəʊˌɒp.ərˈeɪ.ʃən/ us /koʊˌɑː.pəˈreɪ.ʃən/
There's very little cooperation between the two countries.
- Woodrow Wilson hoped the League of Nations would replace power politics with international cooperation.
- The agreement would give a new solidity to military cooperation between the two countries.
- We acted in a spirit of cooperation.
- The conference was seen as an ideal vehicle for increased cooperation between the member states.
- I need your cooperation to make this event a success.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words