corenounuk /kɔːr/ us /kɔːr/
core noun (IMPORTANT PART)
- The radicals in the party were clearly sacked to propitiate the conservative core.
- Hardline rightwingers form the core of the movement.
- The core of our workforce comes from local families.
- A desire for justice is at the core of his arguments.
- The core of her philosophy is respect for life.
core noun (CENTRE)
coreadjectiveuk /kɔːr/ us /kɔːr/
core adjective (IMPORTANT)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: