coronernoun [ C ]uk /ˈkɒr.ə.nər/ us /ˈkɔːr.ən.ɚ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- Do you know anything of the relations between the accused and the deceased? the coroner asked.
- I want you to keep it until I make my report to the coroner.
- The coroner deliberately shut off all real evidence except as to the cause of death.
- The coroner hastened to the castle, inspected the corpse, and ordered that everything should remain untouched.
- Then they lifted her tenderly, and carried her to the coroner.