correctadjectiveuk /kəˈrekt/ us /kəˈrekt/
- Put a tick opposite the answer that you think is correct.
- Your information is correct but you left out one thing.
- Let's get this straight - you're travelling to Frankfurt on Monday and Brussels on Tuesday, is that correct?
- I got eight correct answers and two wrong ones in last week's exam.
- You must follow correct procedure at all times.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
correctverb [T]uk /kəˈrekt/ us /kəˈrekt/