corrupt adjective (BAD)
- He called for checks to discover whether corrupt officials are being bribed to connive in shoddy construction.
- A powerful and corrupt elite has bled this country dry.
- One election cannot erase 65 years of a corrupt one-party political process.
- Their accusations of corruption are hypocritical - they have been just as corrupt themselves.
- The old corrupt, totalitarian regime was overthrown.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: