coveragenoun [ U ]uk /ˈkʌv.ər.ɪdʒ/ us /ˈkʌv.ɚ.ɪdʒ/
coverage noun [ U ] (REPORT)
- There's a good arts coverage in the newspaper, but not much political commentary.
- I can remember watching live TV coverage of the first lunar landing, so that dates me .
- The wedding received extensive coverage in the newspapers.
- Sometimes it seems that press coverage of an event is inversely proportional to its true importance .
- Satellite technology offers the opportunity, as never before, for continuous television coverage of major international events.