cowbellnoun [ C ]uk /ˈkau.bel/ us /ˈkau.bel/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- First came the sound of a cowbell.
- I heard a drowsy cowbell somewhere over the hills in the pasture.
- I heard the occasional sleepy tinkle of a cowbell, and the crickets were calling.
- The air smelled like early winter, and was vibrant with the melody of cowbells.
- The tank-a-tank of cowbells sounded from homing animals.