crazy adjective (NOT SENSIBLE)
- They stared at me as if I was crazy.
- It's crazy to have £7000 just sitting in the bank.
- You can't be thinking of buying that old place - you're crazy!
- I'm not going to get involved in another one of his crazy schemes.
- His untidiness drives her crazy.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
crazy adjective (ANGRY)
adverb uk /ˈkreɪ.zəl.i/ us /ˈkreɪ.zəl.i/
noun [ U ] uk /ˈkreɪ.zi.nəs/ us /ˈkreɪ.zi.nəs/