createverbuk us /kriˈeɪt/
create verb (MAKE)
- The merger of these two companies would create the world's biggest accounting firm.
- The design company is planning to join up with a shoe manufacturer and create a new range of footwear.
- A large mirror in a room can create the illusion of space.
- As a parent you try to create a stable home environment for your children to grow up in.
- The prime minister claims that he wants to create a classless society.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
create verb (BE ANGRY)
- (almost) burst a blood vessel idiom
- bay for blood idiom
- get your knickers in a twist idiom
- go ape idiom
- go nuts idiom
- go off the deep end idiom
- go postal idiom
- tempers get frayed idiom
- turn in your grave idiom