creationnoun [ C or U ]uk /kriˈeɪ.ʃən/ us /kriˈeɪ.ʃən/
- The president has promised a new constitution and the creation of democratic power structures.
- The creation of independent states has led to a resurgence of nationalism.
- We sent her a copy of the book in acknowledgment of her part in its creation.
- These battles led to the creation of new kingdoms.
- She was responsible for the creation of a new charity.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: