crispadjectiveuk us /krɪsp/ mainly approving
crisp adjective (HARD)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
crisp adjective (CLEAR)
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- leap out at sb
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
crisp adjective (COLD)
crispnounuk us /krɪsp/
crisp noun (POTATO)
- If you gorge yourself on crisps like that, you won't eat your dinner.
- Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, please.
- I bought some crisps and nuts and other nibbles.
- This packet of crisps costs 25p.
- If you eat three good meals a day, you're less likely to snack on biscuits and crisps.