criticaladjectiveuk /ˈkrɪt.ɪ.kəl/ us /ˈkrɪt̬-/
critical adjective (NOT PLEASED)
- She is critical of the president's globalist foreign policy.
- She was highly critical of the insensitive and peremptory way in which the cases had been handled.
- Many people were critical of the resurgent militarism in the country.
- She is a prolific writer with critical views and a sharp tongue.
- She is very critical of the way we bring up our children.
critical adjective (IMPORTANT)
critical adjective (GIVING OPINIONS)
critical adjective (SERIOUS)