crushverbuk us /krʌʃ/
crush verb (PRESS)
- Use the back of a wooden spoon to crush the garlic.
- Many people were crushed underfoot when the police tried to break up the demonstration.
- Sugar is obtained by crushing and processing sugar cane.
- He sat on top of Mum's hat and crushed it flat!
- Try not to crush your jacket on the journey - hang it up in the back of the car.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
crush verb (SHOCK)
crush verb (BEAT)
crushnounuk us /krʌʃ/
crush noun (LIKING)
- absence makes the heart grow fonder idiom
- have (got) it bad idiom
- head over heels (in love) idiom
- live for sth/sb
- sweep sb off their feet idiom
- take a shine to sb idiom
- the apple of sb's eye idiom
crush noun (PRESS)