culturaladjectiveuk /ˈkʌl.tʃər.əl/ us /ˈkʌl.tʃɚ.əl/
cultural adjective (WAY OF LIFE)
- It is a study of the social and cultural milieu in which Michelangelo lived and worked.
- The country is now a cultural and social mosaic due to the influx of several different ethnic groups.
- The best films are those which transcend national or cultural barriers.
- The era was characterized by political and cultural turbulence.
cultural adjective (ART)
- The minister said that the government planned to develop exchanges with other countries, particularly in cultural, scientific and economic spheres.
- According to Marxist theory, a society's superstructure is its legal, social, cultural and political institutions, which are based on its economic systems.
- They organized a series of cultural events.
- There is an annual cultural exchange between our cities.