cupnounuk us /kʌp/
cup noun (DRINKING CONTAINER)
cup noun (SPORT)
- They presented the winner with a shining silver cup engraved with his name.
- This is the seventh year in succession that they've won the cup.
- If France lose this game, their chances of winning the cup will be over.
- The crowd cheered ecstatically as the team captain raised the cup above his head.
- Germany and Brazil are competing for the cup in what promises to be a thrilling final.
cup noun (CONTAINER)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
cup noun (DRINK)