curatornoun [ C ]uk /kjʊˈreɪ.tər/ us /kjɝːˈeɪ.t̬ɚ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- He is the curator of a fine museum.
- Let me introduce you to Mr. Francis, the curator of the museum.
- She visited the various museums and private collections of this country, and got in touch with the heads of the different departments and their curators.
- The curator there, an old man of about seventy, loves to tell the story of its founding and growth.
- We had a glimpse of the museum, by courtesy of the American gentleman who is curator of it.