custard pienoun [ C ]uk /ˌkʌs.təd ˈpaɪ/ us /ˌkʌs.tɚd ˈpaɪ/ UK
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- Beat to thoroughly mix and then pour into pie plate prepared as for custard pie.
- He ate two platefuls of the flapjacks, then two pieces of cake, and a large slice of custard pie!
- Mix well and bake in one crust like custard pie.
- The most important point in the custard pie is the crust, which will either make or mar the pie.
- When making these pies, always use the regulation custard pie tin, the ones with the straight sides.