Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- But if I did so now, you'd take me out to your rickety old house, with your daffy old uncle and his dumb old housekeeper, and I should lose my own mind in a week or ten days.
- He is the happy and enthusiastic pastor of a large and growing congregation, which congregation is simply "daffy" about him.
- I'd rather have them than a rope of pearls and I'm just daffy over those things.
- She laughed and said, 'Dan, you are getting daffy.' From that night on I have been a better husband and father.
- Well, once upon a time, Uncle Bill was clear daffy on the subject of mosquitoes.