deadlyadjectiveuk /ˈded.li/ us /ˈded.li/
deadly adjective (VERY DANGEROUS)
- Police found traces of the deadly biological agent Anthrax.
- Doctors fear possible epidemics of cholera, malaria and other deadly diseases.
- These missiles are capable of swatting enemy planes with deadly accuracy.
- He is accused of helping to carry out a deadly bomb attack on a fashionable Paris restaurant.
- The chemical attack was a deadly combination of nerve gases.
deadly adjective (COMPLETE)
deadly adjective (BORING)