dedicationnounuk /ˌded.ɪˈkeɪ.ʃən/ us /ˌded.əˈkeɪ.ʃən/
dedication noun (TIME/ENERGY)
- The country's greatest resource is the dedication of its workers.
- The job requires a lot of enthusiasm, dedication and self-sacrifice.
- I owe my life to the bravery and dedication of the rescue services.
- She applied herself to the task with enormous energy and dedication.
- With a certain amount of dedication and determination, you can achieve a great deal.
dedication noun (OF BOOK, ETC.)
dedication noun (OF BUILDING)