delicate adjective (EASILY DAMAGED)
- With something as delicate as brain surgery, there is little margin for error.
- If used on delicate skin, this cream may produce a stinging sensation.
- She's got a very delicate stomach and doesn't eat spicy food.
- This news has ruptured the delicate peace between the rival groups.
- The introduction of the tube into the artery is a very delicate procedure.
delicate adjective (DIFFICULT)
a delicate situation, matter, point, etc.
delicate adjective (ACCURATE)
delicate adjective (SOFT)
delicate adjective (ATTRACTIVE)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words