delightedadjectiveuk /dɪˈlaɪ.tɪd/ us /dɪˈlaɪ.t̬ɪd/
- The audience was clearly delighted with the performance.
- She said she didn't care about it, but I believe she was secretly delighted.
- Le Tissier was delighted when he received his England call-up.
- The whole school is delighted about Joel's success in the championships.
- If you'd care to bring your young man along too, we should be delighted to meet him.
- (as) pleased as Punch idiom
- be as high as a kite idiom
- be dancing in the streets idiom
- be floating on air idiom
- be full of the joys of spring idiom
- be in seventh heaven idiom
- jump for joy idiom
- look/feel like a million dollars idiom
- loved up
- made up