designernoun [C]uk /dɪˈzaɪ.nər/ us /-nɚ/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
designeradjective [before noun]uk /dɪˈzaɪ.nər/ us /-nɚ/
- Her favourite designer label is Armani.
- Trendy trainers and designer labels have become aspirational status symbols, especially among the young.
- These suits have designer names and a price ticket to match.
- Among young people, this brand of designer clothing is the ultimate status symbol.
- I don't possess any designer clothes.